junior oilers 24/25 may, page-3

1. 7,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good one tony, keep it up.

As to AWE, yes you did predict AWE could go 60c because of a lack of upcoming drilling .. LOL! (i won't let you forget :) .AWE is alittle more than a spec oiler even though it doesn't have any major income producing assets. Bassgas can be considering a producing asset, classed as a near-term future gold mine!

Have you read AWE quarterlies lately, more upbeat than usual even for them! Are they concerned about predators? price rise from 75-80c has been on quite large volumes, it's getting support from somewhere. Could be ASX200 inclusion related?

Don't underestimate Leafcutter, some people consider this as just a tradeable situation. Considering the downside on failure, this might be very wise but I like what I'm reading (mainly my own stuff LOL). I feel this one has a good chance of success, mainly gas but with a possibility for oil. (just stuck my neck out) .REmember Woodada 19 had oil shows in the High cliff AND that's on the gas side of the Mountain bridge fault! I'll probably hold most / all on this well, even oppies?????? (depends on price offered)

Finally, I've made heaps of bad predictions too, it's part of the game. :) You were dead right about PSA though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.