anxious re question on cue Hi Anxious, I guess I meant that it...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    anxious re question on cue Hi Anxious, I guess I meant that it doesn't look to me as though they have found what they hoped to find ie a clearly established oil column in the Iagifu Sandstone akin to those at SE Gobe. I may be wrong but have to read between the lines in the press releases. The releases on SE Gobe drilling were quick and specific as to the intersection of the oil column there. I am not trying to influence anybody because I have sold out of Cue. If they have found something akin to Gobe then well and good but I have taken a certain small profit (a rarity these days, at least for me) in preference to gambling on a bigger one. I like CUE but am mindful of the decreaasing popularity of the places in which they operate ie. PNG and Indonesia (see also Yogi's post today) and the fact that the fiscal regimes of both countries are particularly onerous for oil producers ie. taxes/royalties are around 80% plus, far higher than US, ANZ, China and Thailand for example. But all that said, CUE is IMO definitely undervalued in the medium term just on Gobe and Oyong alone and regardless of the outcome of Bilip. Whether the market agrees with me or not is another thing. Cheers JBC

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.