NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

junior on path to being wa's saviour.

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I'm a first time poster, bought my first NWE stock in 1999, before Puffin was drilled, was a top 20 stock holder at one stage and hold a Cliff Head Oil Field baseball cap, so you could say that I've been a loyal stockholder for some time. I've attended most AGM's and read a lot of posts on NWE in this forum over time.
    However, now that no-one has anything to talk about until after Arrowsmith 3 is drilled I thought that I'd comment on an Article written by Noel Dyson in Resources Stocks magazine headed "Junior on Path to being WA's Saviour. It was obviously written prior to yesterday's non-flow rate announcement, however some interesting, positive, extracts on NWE from the article were.
    1/. Should its Arrowsmith development pan out, the company could become a fairly major domestic gas player - providing the state with greater energy security.
    2/.It should be noted that AWE has a larger stake than Norwest in the permit, but has backed the smaller company to be the operator. It clearly likes the approach it has taken to those shales.
    3/."On Arrowshith 3". Should that horizontal drilling work - and Munachen is very confident that it will - the way will be clear for a pilot drilling program leading to an eventual full field development.
    For all of the Doomsdayers and their negative posts , I say, "hang in there". I have for 15 years and still believe that NWE, as a pioneer in the shale gas business in WA is on still on track to build something great for this state. If they don't, then someone else will. It's inevitable. A storm is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.