NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

junior on path to being wa's saviour. , page-21

1. 2,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 911
    Debonair,

I have spoken to the company and the reason that there were no figures released was at the insistence of the joint venture partners that the reporting should be done in the manner that it was.
    My understanding is that NWE were intending to release the figures but were out voted.

The format which was released was in line with standard industry practice and the preference of the majority of the group.

I do not know what the figures are and I am of the opinion that they are not the important information which we will go forward on.

My impression from the conversation was that the whole joint venture are very upbeat on the next stages as am I. As I posted from the Oil and Gas conference the change in attitude from AWE is significant and we here should take much conference from this change.
    For a joint venture partner who has been part of this permit for a long time and privy to all the technical information to suddenly change their attitude to "upbeat" (my words) is significant in anyones language.
    If it takes all this time for AWE to get excited and they are on the inside this explains why the market is taking so long to embrace the alternative energy concept.
    But it bodes well for when the market comes to the realization of the value of this resource in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.