CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

General commentOK, no one on this forum is qualified to tell...

1. 159 Posts.
    General comment

OK, no one on this forum is qualified to tell people how to trade. But one of the reasons for reading the posts is to seek out trading ideas. After following this forum for a few months, I see that certain individuals have a lot of respect and perhaps can even make a lot of money out of that respect. Others make money in other ways but won’t go there for the moment. I have been a victim of all these strategies.

Take MEO, for example. Where would this stock be without the momentum of traders from this forum I seem to remember someone very prominent saying last week sometime or thereabouts ”am in from 18, 20, 22, 24 and 26c, so have a fair bit of tolerance for swings at this point”. Well by the time all the traders got on board, the swings were quite substantial. Up to over 50cents and then we know how the story unfolded this week – all garnered in points made under the gloss of technical language.

Power.knowlege and discourse brings something into play that confers truth (something opposite to tech analysis)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.