BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

juniors learn about life the hard way, page-13

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Bobo correct I sold out when you suggested.

Sentia

Defamatory -(used of statements) "harmful and often untrue; tending to discredit or malign"

I think vast majority of my comments are factual and readily acceptable as thoughtful analysis of events to date, sure I border on cynical and in some areas doubtful of the true intent of RAU management but IMO these doubts are solidly founded on the facts and events on events

Circumstantially based on events to date JK is incompetent

Incompetent - Inadequate for or unsuited to a particular purpose or application.Devoid of those qualities requisite for effective conduct or action.

Further there are circumstantial evidence that would lean toward a more nefarious interpretation of events mangemeent actions to date.

Obvioulsy these kinds of insinuations will probably be never be proved or the details become known but events would lead investors to question their bonofides

a)touting large company maker purchase before asset secured
    b)large Malaysian investment cartel bought on board to fund acquisition
    c)heavy promotion of deal to ensure sp increase
    d)Malaysians sell out before deal transpires
    e)Chairman also sells shares
    f)Failure of much touted Mt C acquisition and asset eventually lost other purchase

Bait=Mt Carbine and Switch = Sub and Director holder sales

Luzon touted as JV , then acquisition

Claimed debt owed by Luzon to RAU

Claimed secured debt (but upon what asset is secured)

RAU reliant on a raising by Luzon to be repaid if claim proved

Luzon say not services provided no debt owed

Bait = Unknown Chinese folk discussing unknown things

Zero progress on Burraga since 2003

Low grade Nth Queensland gold touted feasibility study still waiting and waiting and waiting

etc etc etc

if it waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck is it unfair to assume that it might be in fact a duck?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.