BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

juniors learn about life the hard way, page-14

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Sentia

You make definitive statements as if they are facts. Are what you say in your post facts or are they just your opinion? Well on what has occurred with Icon, my opinion is that Mt Carbine was probably found by RAU to not be worth pursuing. What they may have wanted is the quarry business to provide some cash flow and Nicholson did not wish to relinquish that. It would be interesting to know whether Nicholson was allowed to sell his shares given to him by Rau or were they subject to escrow. If he was allowed to sell them upon issue I wonder what price he received. Look, I dont know whether anything untoward has occurred but the details published in the article posted by partridge seems to detail a strange set of circumstances. Those people who have made a lot of money from RAU having sold as it climbed to 29c are rightly overjoyed with the events whereas those who have seen their investment all but vanish cannot be blamed if they feel the whole issue needs to be forensically examined. RAU could put the whole speculation to rest by releasing detailed information on the Mt Carbine negotiations and why they could not secure a deal.

I no longer hold shares in RAU but family does, so I wish some good would come from its activities.

The revelations in the article posted by Alanpartridge has made me even more negative about the whole affair.

SAV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.