BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

juniors learn about life the hard way, page-16

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Hello Sentia,

Just read your post and advise the following:

What I thought was strange in reading the article was the account that stated "Nicholson suddenly told the Republic people in late January that there was no deal". This was after Republic offered Nicholson a $14 mill deal for the minining and quarry rights. The article goes on to say something to the effect that eight weeks later the Quarry boss accepted an offer from ICON worth $665000 based on the ICON sp at the time, plus a royalty of 2.5% and Nicholson would retain the quarry business. To me it seems strange that if the info on the tungeston mine held by RAU indicated a worthwhile tungeston resource why would RAU not have negotiated a deal with Nicholson without the quarry business as ICON has now done. This has led me to form an opinion that perhaps the Quarry was the prime consideration for RAU when they made their final offer to Nicholson.

What I also considered strange is that the nature of the outcomes referred above,in my opinion do not appear to sit well with the statement that Mt Carbine could be a company maker.

The last para of the article posted by Allan Partridge states "we were anxious to find the reasons for Nicholsons sudden change of mind and turning down a good dollop of cash in hand, but he didnt return our calls". I think it is a pity that the "reasons" referred above remain unanswered.

Cheers
    SAV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.