WDR 0.00% 14.5¢ western desert resources limited

junk status?

1. 45 Posts.
    Reggie, your info/opinion much appreciated. Don't know if I can "Hold Breath" for much longer, feels like I'm drowning :-) Bonnie's question is one Im asking myself too. Have the shares reached junk status? Should i cut with the few cents/share i can still get?

Answers to the following questions, would certainly assist in making this decision. Who's selling? who's buying? if its the major investors selling then obviously they believe the shares are junk and trying to get back what little they can, before, say, Macquarie call on their debt resulting in an insolvency. In this case likely Macquarie would get paid out and we would get nothing. If its just small traders, and Macquarie and all directors are still fully behind the company, there is hope and probably worthwhile hanging in there. What do you think? I would love to hear a (positive) statement from Chairman Rick Alert, but I guess if he did, and the message was negative, shares might dive so quick you and me would end up losing everything anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.