DSE 1.22% $3.33 dropsuite limited

juno - company killer?

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

The report is a shocker and the words used are nothing but scary.
    Substantial, larger impact than previously calculated, poor reconciliation, magnitude of overestimation, material downgrade, a number of inaccuracies, errors, critical.....

They state that " This dose not affect our conviction as to the quality of excalliburs other tennant creek projects..."

Does this mean they have no conviction at all for Juno now?

There is mention of delay in resource statement and changes to drilling plans - what changes are these, come on guys keep us in the dark wont you!!!

They mention verification of the resource database......"which were recently obtained and acquired....." WHAT? WHERE WERE THEY IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN ALL THIS TIME? WHO HAD IT? YOU MEAN ALL PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS WERE BASED ON WHAT? - SCOTCH MIST????

The indicated resource was 661,488 oz, this is going to change. Cube has not yet included inferred (172,340)- which I assume is based on indicated.

Some copperites have been banding figures of in excess on 100,000 oz reduction. Yeh , we dont know and its all speculative but to me substantial means just that and Im thinking now more than more than 50 % reduction maybe 75 because

" The review identified a number of inaccuracies in the original electronic database, including errors in the stope models (which are critical for determining depletion from previous mining), spatial orientation and various typographical and transformation errors. A critical
    component has been the location of the ore body relative to survey points."

"........there is a poor reconciliation between the original
    electronic database and the new recreated database. The impact is that the previous Juno
    indicated resource was substantially overstated."

mmmmmmmmmmmmmTime to take my losses and bail!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.33
Change
0.040(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $232.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.29 $3.38 $3.29 $189.4K 57.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 583 $3.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 136 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.