DSE 2.42% $3.38 dropsuite limited

Hi barneyYes i was working figures based on production.getting a...

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi barney

Yes i was working figures based on production.
    getting a bit ahead of myself lol but i think the numbers certainly highlight the potential here.
    Agree mostly with your IGV values, i have seen similair values quoted in the past. between $25-$100 Oz depending on grade, depth and various other factors

Given that we have highgrade Gold, with significant copper, mostly shallow openpittable resources in an area with good infrastructure i would argue that EXM's gold should probably be valued closer to the high end of this range. Maybe $75 Oz. If that figure could be used then one could argue that EXM sp is worth around 4.2c currently.

With the above criteria and the fact that the geology and metallurgy are quite straight forward i dont think those figures are unreasonable

On the IGV, i suppose JORC classification ie Ind, Inf, Measured would play some part in what value to ascribe.
    The figures i have seen were published some time ago, i wonder if the higher gold price would also have some bearing on these figures as a benchmark.

As pointed out there are several ways to value an exploration outfit and young trader has posted his valuation on the other thread

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.38
Change
0.080(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $236.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.38 $3.30 $91.07K 27.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9967 $3.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 135 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.