JMS 5.71% 16.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

jupiter set to make its mark..., page-22

1. 10,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    Just got back been busy all day and just read the thread. Naaman is right I called the company myself today although very briefly (nowhere near the detail Naaman got) as I didn't have the time for a long conversation and was told that the Geos were going over the drill results. Also told that they were happy with results and SP weakness to do with the markets only. In addition was told two directors in WA which made release of info much harder due to the difficulty of communication.

Was also told JMS was carefully watching the resource stocks and noticed Navigator put out a good announcement to only have its SP go down. Last statement meant little to me untill I read Naaman's post (thanks for that mate) which I now understand to mean they will only be releasing significant (big) news in this sort of market to ensure a positive impact on SP.

All I got couldn't talk beyond that. Agree with Soch delays have hurt SP but also unintentional down ramping on threads like this have also I believe more significantly than delays taken their toll on SP. If we all try harder we could kick JMS to death and pick it up around 22c - 25c. Not a shot at anyone I understand the frustration but negative posts on a good stock like JMS are counter productive. JMS has to be at these prices one of the best spec buys around when you look at the upside. We never discuss this fact we just lay in the boots. Better if we all by a dog stock and kick that to death in frustration instead.

Personally If the company is working to bring us some big news, something I mentioned yesterday in a post and seems to be confirmed by Naaman today I think JMS is working in our best interests. Just look at their upside whether tommorrow or the day after or the next day or even in two weeks time the big news will hit and JMS will fly, so why the negativity. In fact people holding off are really taking a risk in my view of missing the chance to get on to this stock.

If we really want to see what is hurting the SP we should all look in a mirror. Again not a shot at anyone frustration is human happens to everyone including me. Cheers good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $621.6K 3.738M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29397 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 409538 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.