MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

jurgen should take note, page-12

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Victorp - my post was only making a point in general terms.

I agree. There is a always need for a balance in views in any discussion group. That is on which the democratic society we live in is based.

What I am talking about is the imbalance caused through the constant tirade of repetitive negativity that the MEO forum is bombarded with at times. This plays into the hands of manipulators who need to create doubt. This is where they make their money from in a stock that is treading water, like MEO has since the October delay.

Negativity has its place - but the same thing (like management bashing) over and over again. Please!

I have often said that a mistake by the management was setting deadlines that they couldn't meet - but I do think they have got the message. Having said that they can't turn back the clock and obviously can't hurry along the negotiations without jeapordising them.

Neither negative nor positive comments bother me and pple can post what they like but it can be tiring to the point of adding to some pples frustration.

The other option is for pple not to bother with trading forums but I think the benefits of learning from those who have something to offer, both negative and positive, in helping us understand the market and individual shares, outweighs the rubbish we often see.

Stockwatcher51 highlights this with his post on another thread. He has made his decision and bought MEO shares. He does say that it is easier for him as he has just bought in @39c but is surprised by the 'angst'.

For most LT holders here it has certainly been a wild ride on the roller coaster, but stockwatcher51 and others are right when they say a flurry of announcements are not far away once the PF negotiations are sorted out.

You are right, things can go wrong, and they certainly have for MEO over the years. But soon they are going to have a turn for the better, but even this isn't a given.

But what can go wrong for MEO before the drilling of Artemis? We don't have to look for baseless negativity.

In the mean time traders will play MEO like they have for quite some time now.

Good luck to all MEO holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.