CDS comdek limited.

Reading this thread is like watching a moon landing conspiracy...

1. 102 Posts.
    Reading this thread is like watching a moon landing conspiracy documentary - a few facts strung together to make the weak minded believe it.

I have a theory, let me run it by you all. Paul Jury masterminded a scheme whereby the DJUSCL index was traded down by the bilderbergers shorting coal. The bilderbergers are currently manipulating the Chinese government to stop their factories (and hence reduce the demand for coal). They did this by giving the Chinese the Olympic games so the government over there could legitimately ban factories operating, thereby reducing the short term demand for coal while Paul Jury, disguised as a CEO for a small cap coal mining stock, could make a fortune shorting coal companies around the world. Who do you think is really running the Olympics? IOC, or Paul Jury, head of the new world order? I think it is pretty obvious that Jury and his mates are making a fortune shorting these stocks only to be brought up on the cheap with his CEO pals at Mac Bank who will steal all our wealth and we won't be left with anything.

Or, perhaps this is a better explanation: Coal stocks have been going down of late, we have one million of cash left in the bank and need capital under what can only be described as some of the worst financing conditions since the great depression and Paul Jury has pulled off something pretty special by getting a large institution, who will support and defend their position in the company, to pony up some cash, albeit not at the highs of 50c (which I might remind you all lasted for about 5 minutes and was to be expected in this market).

Any holders out there stirring up this conspiracy stuff should have a deep hard think about things and realize that the fundamentals of this company are great and that we will be rewarded in the long run. As a fellow shareholder, please don't turn this into a witch hunt. It won't do the company or your investment any good. Everyone is frustrated with the current market position - all companies are having a tough time, but you need to stick by the good ones with solid management and great potential. Paul Jury has experience with this sort of thing - leave it in his hands to do a good job and have faith in him. If you want to blame someone, blame the financiers on Wall street who recklessly squandered money and set up a shaky financial foundation for us all to suffer with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.