CDS comdek limited.

jury has played us, page-85

1. 953 Posts.
    17th of June was when Jury was appointed. Almost 2 months to the date. 8 weeks and people are throwing rocks and daggers. By all means throw what you want at me but all I have seen is people reacting to the current market sentimnent across the whole market. Then turn on someone who has only been involved for 2 months??? Come on be a bit smarter peoples and look at the big picture here!
    How is CDS supposed to perform with the market in the current state it is? How was CDS supposed to pay for the exploration program given the money it had left? I see Jury and the rest of CDS looking at the big picture here to give maximum return to their shareholders. There is many a small company in SA at the moment proclaiming that they will be a major coal miner in SA but have looked no further than 24hrs. CDS are sacrificing short term gain for long time reward which to me shows the maturity and proffesionalism of the board. Which is why in 2 months I have been very impressed with what Jury has brought to the table. Mature smart business sense that is in the companies best interests!! Add that to a great patch of dirt that contains a much sort after resource spells big rewards LONG TERM. I am taking the same thinking that instead of worrying about 24hr trends I am using this opportunity to invest in many companies that are undervalued and offer cheap entry due to people crapping themselves because a graph says everyone is crapping themslves. In 2-4 years whilst people are in and out for short gains I will be sitting on a small fortune with a lower tax bill and good dividends comming in. Once market confidence returns do you think you will be able to invest in companies with a good resource good management and low risk at these prices???? It shopping time not selling....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.