RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

You cant blame it all on the gfc CORRECT. But you can accompany...

1. 657 Posts.
    You cant blame it all on the gfc CORRECT. But you can accompany the GFC by the fact that he has taken what was literally a tin pot speccie to a company that now has land, coal, a purchase order, a plan and a history of meeting EVERY SINGLE timeline KPI put in place.

We are probably 2-4 months off an actual Mining right approval and within 2 years will be pouring coal into the back of trucks. Yeah this is terrible isnt it guys!

I like all others have my nuts on the line on this and it is my responsibility, not Paul Jury's. It frustrates me that the price is lower than the $2+ I would love to see.

I tell you what I wont be doing is whinging on here (although admittedly I have whilst in the eye of the GFC)about how wrongly done by I have been. If I felt wrongly done by I would sell out and accept responsibility instead of poisoning everyone elses water. No-one held a gun to my head after all...

garn

That was officially more time on this response than work today! click-refresh-click-refresh-clisk refresh-click-refresh-click-refresh-clisk refresh.................................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.