CDS comdek limited.

jury pay, page-10

1. 102 Posts.
    Meerkat,

I sympathisze with your Bearish US sentiment. But paying these guys a base salary of $400K with options is a sign that they see potential and are willing to work for it. $400K may seems a lot compared to an average salary - but I think it is commensurable to their previous accomplishments - in fact it is cheap. They will be working hard to increase the stock value and they will make fortunes if they do - and I will be happy to ride with them and take my profits even though it is peanuts compared to theirs.

Yes, the situation in the US is dire and a lot worse than what people think. But, the government over there, by their "lets take the easy option" is literally going to drive the price of oil (and energy) up as it becomes the last true safe haven from crumbling credit conditions, excessive bailouts and good time stimulation checks. Peak credit and peak oil mix quiet well when things turn for the worse and you are in energy stocks. For this reason, CDS is a great buy and what the US government is doing and what they are going to do is an absolute gift to CDS shareholders. Everything you see going on in the US, whilst I think is futile, is an opportunity for CDS holders - especially those with dollars on the side who can buy the bearish market dips.

Wouldn't you prefer to have guys at the helm who have done it before? These guys are creating real wealth from something tangible and something that is needed. I don't think it is really fair to spin them in the same light as some of these wall street operators who have been running the greatest Ponzi scheme in the history of mankind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.