just 4 snuff (but dlux can read) ...

1. dub
    33,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    G'day Snuff,

Tuesday came and went for me with surprising ease - I had the plumber and then the pest exterminator here - and all the time I was machinating with Captain Kidd's opinion that I was some sort of sick puppy because I didn't conform to his schedule of waking hours/sleeping hours.

I figure the way to best address your challenge(question) is to actually copy Bushby's pages (250-2). This will take some time since I type with 2 fingers - but i will do it.

Whilst you will receive the references, your resources (be they local library, local church, state library, state church) won't get you anywhere near the source required. Your problem I guess (Bushby spent more than 12 years, fulltime, seeking his sources).

The Vatican has the resourcces to prove/disprove Bushby's assertions - but they won't.

I appreciate your determination to not 'spend 1 penny' purchasing Bushby's books.

I really do.

I went to the local library to read my first Bushby book. Having read it, I decided that this one man is fair dinkum - and so I bought that book, and his next, and his next. That last one is called The Crucifiction of Truth and has not yet, to my knowledge, arrived on the public's mart.

It is that book that I will use to address your questions.

But you should use your local library and read and read ........ imo!

But I think it might cause you some concern.

Back to you within 12 hours.

bye. david ( = beloved in Hebrew.... -(:-D) .)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.