CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

just 74 posts today...now 75...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Very interesting phenomenon here...

Typically after such a stellar rise, and signs of weakness, the threads would be flooded with abusive diatribe, arguments for and against...and all sorts of colourful posting.

For days after day, week after week, CVI has featured in the "mosted posted on" reference page for HC.

So what is going on here?

Is it possible most of the temporaries have come and gone, played there games and no longer what to buy (or sell)...as such, are not posting?

I am frankly amazed at the rather subdued nature of posts today in particular.

Is it simply the result of the removal of the many pests from the threads, or indeed is their a wider sentiment "flag" here?

Have people simply become confident in CVI, almost to the point of arrogance in the face of daily activity that would once have sent them running in circles like heads with their choocks chopped off?

This can usually only be achieved from research however...are we therefore lead to beleive most of those on thr CVI train have in fact done more than simply look at HC and placed a buy order?

I am really, truly amazed and if it does not sound too motherly of me, proud of how so many at HC appear to be sheding their dweeb skins.

Some very special days coming up for CVI...mark my words.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.