Just a Balanced view, page-14

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    We are in an envious position not at all due to our Federal Government who have been utterly hopeless.

I'll be getting the Astra jab this Friday, I have no faith in our Federal Government and only slightly more in my State Government, but I'm certainly glad all the State Government have stepped up to fill the huge void left by those no hopers in Canberra (which I reckon should renamed Can'tberra for the remainder of Morrison's term as P.M.).

I heard some stories of loss from and taxi driver with relatives in India and am grateful we have been spared that degree of fatalities so far, but it's a disgrace that our Federal Government did bugger all to get our nationals back safely before we got all the variants to deal with as well. I'm in my sixties and I can't recall a more blatantly shameless and unaccountable Federal Government.

I hope we continue to be spared the worst of this Pandemic and remain the lucky country but with better leadership going forward for the sake of our children.

Searcher2

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.