CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

Some posters are very protective of LF. Fair enough, but I am...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Some posters are very protective of LF. Fair enough, but I am sure he is grown up enough to know we are all entitled to express our opinions or frustrations. It's certainly nothing personal. The idea that it is because he is French is very amusing! I have simply asked what do we know of LF's experience and expertise in taking innovative new technology to market? He may have only worked in production previously for all that I have seen on HC. In regards to something like the Barda application hold up there are many potential unknown reasons why. One of those reasons is that LF hasn't done a good job on that application itself - I presume that is his responsibility. It's a possibility and there's no need to tip toe around this because we might hurt someone's feelings. When I ask about his expertise the reply has been that he owns a lot oh shares - not really relevant. The other response has been that anyone who poses such questions doesn't like the French! I'm hoping he is brilliant at his job - fingers crossed and via la France!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.