CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

Just something else I wanted to ask LF if I ever get to speak...

1. 20,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    Just something else I wanted to ask LF if I ever get to speak with him?

At the last AGM, Calzada said that in a couple of months they would know what direction they would be taking with Metabolic and it's drug AOD9604? well apart from what we were told about one company in Australia now being licensed to sell Metabolics AOD9604, we have heard absolutely nothing this.

There was also something else I asked LF after at the AGM, I asked him if there was a sunset clause on what Calzada had signed with Smith and Nephew, his answer at the time was that there was no sunset clause on the Smith and Nephew deal, much to his dismay, but he then added that there was something afoot which may negate that deal anyway?
    something that may change the deal in the near future anyway?

I though long and hard about that, the only thing I could possibly see that could possibly change the way Smith and Nephews dealt with Calzada, was some sort of deal coming from DARPA re Fracture putty?

I don't understand why a sunset clause of some sort was not used with S&N, all they have to do is sit on it and find other ways around the IP in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.