1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    GG weighs in on Stockhouse message board:

https://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=c.wuc&postid=27427594

DoogieHowserMD

January 24, 2018 - 06:06 PM 48 Reads
    Post# 27427594
    RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Western Uranium attending the VRIC January 21-22

Hi Julius, To answer your questions: 1. WUC believes that Ablation is a mining process and not milling. We, through our attorney, are pursuing the classification as mining through the proper channels. 2. STB has verbally agreed that the force majeure claimed by Black Range is appropriate and the option accordingly is extended. We have not yet received the written agreement to that effect. 3. No operating revenue is expected this year as uranium prices do not yet justify mine startup. 4. I do not know why Andrew Wilder sold his WUC shares. Same as to Russell. Seibels may have a few more shares to sell. I have announced that I intend to sell up to 150,000 shares of the almost 5million I hold, for the sole reason that I am funding the Pinon Ridge Mill Project rather than Western paying the holding costs at this time. As Western has announced, it is negotiating the right to acquire the Pinon Ridge Mill Project. Until the arrangement is finalized, I plan to personally fund the Mill Project and sell shares to cover the funding requirements. This is probably better than putting the funding burden on Western at this time. Finally, I have no plans to retire. My desire to create a successful company for all shareholders keeps me going. Times are rough, but maybe we can now see things changing, as I believe US production may command a substantial premium in light of the various trade actions already taken by the Administration and further actions it may take to protect the US uranium production sector. Good always to correspond with you. George Glasier 970-778-9195 mobile

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.