FMJ 0.00% $1.00 fortis mining limited

Guys I think I have read most of the posts so far so I think I...

1. 7 Posts.
    Guys I think I have read most of the posts so far so I think I will contribute some of my thoughts here.

I stumble on FMJ just by luck but I put this on my shortlist for watching. I am not playing big here (and I don't have the money to do so that I can retired now, LOL) but I do hold a very small position after the announcement of the HK investment buy news.

To be honest, there are still quite some uncertainty here, as there are still many questions to be answered, and at this point I will still see this as a speculative play. Of course the biggest uncertainty is where is these great assets of potash and the arrangement of it. and to me is whether FMJ will be focus on developing these great assets or just make the money through the market via equity and capital plays (which some HK and Chinese investment firm are so good at). So to summarise the pros and cons so far in my head:

The uncertainties:
    - no further details of the great stuff they are talking about, so still at speculation stage as I would put it that way

Some good points I noted:
    - I believe FMJ had been mentioned quite a number of places including AFR front page
    - Someone in HK and internationally like to put money down

I would also like to further some comments on the HK investment. My origin is from HK so it makes me laugh that some of you assume there is no wolves in this world. Yes there are really great investors and businessmen in China and HK, and they alliances with you means the company is really worth your time, but some are not really interested in the company and just see the opportunity to make a quick buck out of it.

However I did try to find out more about this HK investment firm they mentioned in the announcement. Interesting that the name doesn't come up with any match, but it did point to another website of a HK company with a similar name, and the company secretary's surname is Cheung (and the name is somewhat kind of female). If this is the company that put their money down, I would like to hold my position with them. Here is the link I had:

http://www.shougang-grand.com.hk/catalog/index.php

good luck to read it, as they are all in chinese. However on their second tab, which describe the structure of the company, they mentioned this company is part chinese and part HK capital. The HK capital side is from a well-known HK company as well (they have the HK stock code there so you guys can search on it)

so much for a SAT research that I shared with you all. Not my position to tell you to put your money down here though, there are plenty of great companies out there you can catch the ride and be successful with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.