FMJ 0.00% $1.00 fortis mining limited

Thanks for this and thanks to everyone on the other thread that...

1. 1,082 Posts.
    Thanks for this and thanks to everyone on the other thread that responded to my question. I also appreciate everyone's enthusiasm - I am also keen on the potash sector.

The bit I am grappling with is that everyone to some degree acknowledges this is a speccy play, yet the SP has virtually increase 4-fold without having actually done much yet. True it has attracted some HK investors, but is everyone certain about their track record? Even so, is this enough to justify the multiple SP increase?

Potash may be hot, but the biggest question of all that I put to you is: how do you know they won't overpay to get this asset? Unless the seller is in distress, then why would someone holding a world class deposit hand it over cheaply? It is easy for me to buy the best house in the street if I pay too much for it.

I have worked in investment banking and with private equity long enough to be a bit pessimistic until I see details, but I do wish everyone the best of luck. I can understand taking a punt with this cash box when the SP is 20c or maybe even 50c, but to rise this high without any level of derisking is beyond me at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.