CSM cosmo gold limited

I am so over CSM. That is, I'm long FINISHED with them.ie: I...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 1,493 Posts.
    I am so over CSM. That is, I'm long FINISHED with them.

ie: I don't care. Ha Ha Ha!

And what's in it for the Management? That's the real bottom line, I expect. IMHO.

No. I'm NOT a cynic. I'm a realist looking in, not out.

As for the Managment side of CSM well, you'd have to analyse how CSM is now travelling and add to that how much better management could have done, if you knew how distracted from managing the mines it has been since it took over.

If YOU knew how to measure the companies best possible performance given good management, then maybe YOU could work out how much better the new mob can do.

In ignorance you might "assume" the new mob have figured all that out, and have done the calculations re: a future premium they can derive.

It assumes THEY know everything CSM knows about the business. Or enough of everything CSM knows, or should know.

Yes, the Tiernan term of management ended in laughter and tears. These of course (Laughter & Crying) are the 2 faces of true theatre. Everyone knows who laughed and who cried.

So if you look at CSM as pure entertainment, then it is a hard act to follow. Not that I want to be entertained any more. As the price of a ticket is too high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.