Head you ask"It has been a few months have you noticed any...

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Head you ask
    "It has been a few months have you noticed any increased costs?"
    yes nearly everything I've bought since july 1 is dearer but unfortunately I have been unable to sell my primary produce to overseas customers who usually buy my wool.
    22% of wool bales at all australian wool sales last week were passed in unsold; we have no way of passing on these higher input costs to customers.
    Neither do all AUST. commodity and resources producers have any way to pass on these input increases to our global customers [unless the reserve bank immediately devalues our dollar by 10%+] so how exactly are we producers meant to survive in this new carbon tax regime?
    It is not quite as severe a problem for secondary and tertiary industries to increase their sale price of their product although some who own shares in Onesteel and Bluescope Steel might not agree as cheap overseas steel floods into Oz and these once great co's struggle to remain solvent.

Now I have a question on same topic for you:-
    It has been a few months of carbon tax regime pain for us Australian working families and how much have sea levels and daily temperature maximums gone down?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.