ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

just a few issues, page-7

1. 91 Posts.
    Followme,

To deal with your points

1 Yes, I know what drill rigs cost and I know that $400K doesnt go far. What's your point?

My point is why would you hand over $400,000 for 25% if the only samples you tested were all below the minimum required albeit by a future date.

2. This is Iron ore mate, not gold mining. The grades at surface will equate to what's below.

3. BHP. I haven't read any quotes from BHP? Are you suggesting that BHP has an opinion on the two hunks of Iron rock poking out of the ground. Let me know what they thought. Obviously BHP hasn't taken any samples so the tally still stands at 19 sub economic rock chips.

If you are going to take rock chip samples to see what the other guy is selling, wouldn't you be backing away if the grade is rubbish or why bother taking any samples?

I'd suggest BHP were just in the neighbourhood and agreed to take a look and got stuck in the photo and not by choice. Surely you are not going to suggest BHP has an opinion on this small iron outcrop?

What I can't fathom is why this JV company with it soon to acquire $10M war chest, doesn't organise a rig and punch a few holes into this ground and let everyone know whats there.

Very little I reckon. 80MT? Good god, it better get allot bigger before this is a mine. Like I said, what's below usually lines up about the same breadth and width up top on Iron Ore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.