MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Just a few more trading days & back to Zero ....., page-4

1. 334 Posts.
    Thanks for your responses 'Backpacks' & 'Bob',

I am equally concerned about the steadily declining SP & the product itself. It has now been in excess of 30 years of more or less dilligent development to get to the current state and still, the jetpack has not been sighted flying in public, away from a test field airfield. Yes, there was this unmanned altitude flight with the jetpack being remotely controlled from a helicopter and then descending with a parachute. But nothing since then. How much longer do these people need to release the first jetpack to the market, be it a private customer or the emergency services, army or other state run entities? I am sure that competitors are watching closely, including skilled and equally enthusiastic outfits in China and the USA. If MJP does not accelerate their proceedings, they might just be beaten by someone else. As I mentioned in my previous contribution, I am now heavily under water with my MJP shares and it will require a small miracle for the SP to get back to my entry level. The upcoming airshow attendance in Czech Republic will not be that trigger, as the same people will be attending this airshow, as have done so in Paris a few weeks ago. And again, no aerial display, just a static model and simulator flights. Regarding the new joint venture, my irritation is that they are not taking any risks as they can apparently return their shares at the purchase price within 30 months. I wish that I had this option as well. I have little choice but stay tightly strapped in on this nerve wracking roller coaster. No one else to blame for this situaton, but myself.

Roller-Coaster.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.