AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

just a glorified school diary, page-5

1. 278 Posts.
    I know why I am on this thread, but not so sure about your motives or comprehension skills.
    Comparisons are absolutely relevant, and were in no way suggesting the MKB is a junior Facebook or any other codes referred to. But the comparisons are absolutely relevant just as sure as you are communicating on this thread about your views on MKB. This (Hot copper) is just a platform to share views but it does so in an organised manner across thousands of stock codes and even larger subscriber view points/post. I think they do a great job at hosting and organising this type of info.
    Now apply this to a number of other business models such as SEK or REA or even better Google! all doing the same thing collecting and streamlining info back to the end user for the easiest experience possible. If they do it well they will attract sizeable revenue streams, if they don't such as "My-space or yahoo" then they will see declining revenue streams. Google and FB found a better way to capture the same growing audiences. REA and SEK have monopolised off their first mover advantages.
    MKB has have secured the end user, something that GOOGLE & FB would have loved to achieved, MKB merely represents a new wave of intelligent social media offering that simplify the users experience (life) on campus. A very smart move!
    Lucky for me I happen to know more than a 'thing or two' regarding this new model being employed by MKB.

Of course Johnny you could always whip out your pad and paper and send your reply by mail to Hot Copper?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.