LYC 1.10% $6.88 lynas rare earths limited

just a hash over of previous announcements, page-16

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Barrons,

I guess I'm responding to your post but in general this is also a response to the constant negatively entrenched banter and outright misleading or misunderstanding of how plant and equipment are supposed to work. Any type of plant or equipment. They are designed to run. They are not designed to sit idle.

I currently ride a motor cycle. I am somewhat of an enthusiast but I am usually (particularly in winter) out of the house in the morning while its still dark and then home when it's dark. Resulting from that and my many other commitments, my motorcycle sits idle in the garage, on its kick-stand. Sometimes a few months at a time......then I go to start it and the engine won't turn over or the pistons are clogged or the brakes (brand new) squeal or their is rust build up on the wheel... whatever the case may be. My question to is, does my motorcycle have "faulty pipes"? Is it a piece of crap, or is it because it has sat idle for too long and has to be broken in again?

Go back over Lynas timeline as for when the LAMP was completed and then the TOL delays. Measure the time between completion and TOL. The plant sat idle for too long. Large scale plants in many different industries are meant to run day in and day out. It's as simple as that. LAMP sat idle. This issue is what has to be addressed.

Whinging and complaining won't help any.

All in my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.075(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $6.384B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.85 $6.89 $6.82 $2.250M 328.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 8751 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.88 15991 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.