LYC 1.99% $7.65 lynas rare earths limited

just a hash over of previous announcements, page-9

1. 5,301 Posts.
    Haha its been said many times by guys who work in commercial construction and refuted by those that work in offices.

That this simple piping issue will not be simple to fix. It will take time and 3 months is classed as very short time in major construction such as the lamp.

it will be fixed thats a given. But coming on hot coppper and hoping today will be the day is hilarious.

Is the steel required for the repair even available????? There is so many things that will slow this process down its laughable to be thinking this week, no this week???

My opinion you need to get in your head a CR is highly likely. Thats where your head space needs to be, if you can accept that the dilution and are happy to hold do that.

But dont come on here whining that there hasnt been a positive announcement and management are with holding info when if they released that the repair will take 9 months due to no availability of material would squash the LYC SP.

The above is a worst case in my opinion, not factual. Just like saying management are with holding info. You dont know, but you can bet there trying to get the company to full production best way they know how. So STOP GUESSING!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.