LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

just a hope trade now....., page-8

1. 1,033 Posts.
    still not too much script out there for a 1.9c stock. 240 million shares, IF all options get exercised at some point in the future it would mean around 400 million shares but would give LUM a cash injection of around $4 mill.

forget the oppies for the time being, for them to enter the equation the sp would need to at least triple. even the performance shares require vertigo to deliver an ebit profit of between $250k to $2 million per annum over the next few years. an ebit profit for lum would surely result in a market cap of more than $4 million which it currently is.

what is the downside for lum? administration! definately not impossible BUT a lot further down the road imho. stocks that go broke generally either have high amounts of debt OR very little revenue and billions of shares on issue. LUM is in none of these categories.

in recent times i have had it confirmed that the problem with LUM has never been the quality of their product. quite contrary the lumapanel technology remains good even in todays market. if the current board can get a few deals for lumapanel in asia there is a genuine chance of a rerating.

for long term holders the LUM story is very painful and there is good reason for the cynicism. for some others i can see why they see opportunity in this stock in a market where there is not much value around! one other point, the nasdaq keeps creeping up on slow steady gains. if the nasdaq gets to 3000 over the next few months perhaps some money might come out of an overheated resource sector and into the technology sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.