ASX 0.39% $58.49 asx limited

Lower highs, and lower lows on these past few volotile trading...

1. 10,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Lower highs, and lower lows on these past few volotile trading days. No big moves up overseas and even local companies with great announcements are going not so flash eg. CQT. The Chinese/US trade balance could trigger massive problems for world economies as could the inevitable Iran showdown. China wants commodity prices down, no question, and they have the ability to achieve it as they grow to become the next world power. Where's the good news to come from needed to keep this 5 year bull run continuing?

Heed to the warning and don't get caught overweight in anything. BHP ain't on a pe of 6.5 for nothing. There's a 50% fall factored into that stock as it has traditionally traded at a pe of 14.

There's still alot of fluff and bubble out there being bought up on a dead cat bounce. I wont be busting my brain trading for a few points here and there in this market. Just not worth it now. I'll be spending the next few months tending the pool and garden and waiting for the real correction which is due sometime soon. Meanwhile I'll check in to see how the boiler rooms squeeze the last ounce of exuberance from the wide eyed investors who've bought into companies that claim massive U potential yet were under administration within the last 24mths. Sure I'll miss some pump and dumps, but the risk equation has changed considerably.

Bulls will throw stones at me just as the Chinese have been doing at their stock exchange building recently. No one should ever fail to consider both sides of the story unless they are blinded sheep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.49
Change
0.230(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.49 $58.80 $58.15 $57.32M 970.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20975 $58.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.50 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.