CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

”Not so easy to totally dismember the company and take the good...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    ”Not so easy to totally dismember the company and take the good while casting off the bad”You think?what’s good for Creasy sure as shit ain’t good for broken shareholders.The bad will be shed, along with all your shareholding, washed, rinsed and well, you know the rest.The regulators actually permit and encourage so called “white knights” to sail in and save cluster fu$@cks like CAI knowing full well the shareholders can not be saved.I understand the discontent, as does a seasoned veteran like Mark Creasy. He’s been burnt by these type of shows many many times and for many many more $ than most of us can imagine. He sees it as your lesson and not his to save.It sucks and there will be no class action that will succeed, this isn’t the 1st rodeo rodeo to go down and as far as dodgy goes, this ain’t in the top 1000 and the rest got away with it. CAI shareholders, all be it only on paper these days, will not get a cent and there is nothing you can do about it now.And for those that attacked people on this forum for warning others of what was clearly coming, my suggestion is not to throw yourself into a class action, looking at insurance companies etc. It is a lesson that Creasy learnt years ago and one that you should learn from and not repeat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.