CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Yeah, I agree with Ktrianta.Beside, taking it to mining isn't...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    Yeah, I agree with Ktrianta.

Beside, taking it to mining isn't CFE's business model. They tend to make their money in the earlier stages of resource definition, and then sell down either partially or completely. Definitely not the other way around.

Besides, CFE have more than enough African IO projects on their slate. The Pinnacle assets will keep them and their capital busy enough.

Marampa has been overdue for sale for some time now. I suspect TS didn't think he would have to hold it for this long. Hopefully a trade isn't too far away. We should get the best price we can get, and be cashed up going into this year. Yes, we may miss some of the profits that Marampa may have brought in a strong market with the threat of floating it. But that is just not a realistic threat in this market. CFE buys and sells assets in the same market, and those with cash in 2012 will be in a strong position to be able to pick their distressed assets and pick the sectors they wish to invest in.

Pragmatism will prevail on Marampa. I look forward to it being monetized and the value being realised by the market.

Yaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.