ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

just a noise on charts

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Goodmorning Impress Share Holders.
    When various posts on the charts of Impress have been posted it seems little has been taken into account at times of volume or lack of it in trades.
    Fast Fate had some good info but also some of his triggers are closely aligned to probable fundamental announcements or expected fundamental events. Not If: but when you get some volume of trades then you will see charts more accurately displaying the forecasting of ITC. I have studied and taken courses in charts and class myself as both a Tech and Fundamental Investor and Trader at times.
    Impress is a Fundamental Trade or investment. Those who steal at 5.1 or 5.2 cents and have patience will be rewarded. Thats a firmly established resistance at present. Means investors can not let those offers to sell sit on the table. Accumulate is the word.
    With over 200 Chart indicators which are all based on past events and movements, most do not work at all with any accuracy unless you have volume in relation to a percentage of shares on issue. At only 1 mill or 2 mill of shares traded daily that is about .2 of a percent of all shares on issue. Until we see renewed interest from other investors which increase the daily trades to at least 7 mill to 20 million a day then charts as projected future price movements will remain sus. WDR is a very good example. Daily trades got to ...30% OF SHARES ISSUED AT ONE POINT AS EVERY ONE WANTED SOME OF THE PERCEIVED ACTION. Incredible with no immediate cashflow this share went from a 10 center to 80 cents plus in 2 months on the perceived value of iron ore in the ground and some likely gold drill prospects. Charts worked well but gapped on new announcements. SOME FAMOUS INVESTORS HAVE STATED IN THE PASS: IF YOU WOULD"NT WANT TO BUY THE COMPANY WHY WOULD YOU BUY ANY SHARES AT ALL> Me . I'd buy Impress if I had access to the dollars and thats not falling in love with the shares I hold. Just the fundamentals of forecasted cash flow . When the wind blows { announcements} and the breakers roll,{ volume } Watch ITC go. 247

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.