AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

A lot of companies fail to meet their investors perceived...

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    A lot of companies fail to meet their investors perceived potential. This is demonstrated daily by reading HC or Financial reports. Thus the Market reacts and the SP acts accordingly.
    I am not an analyst, CEO or board member however soliciting support for a potential spill, REM rejection may prove fruitless as without the support (Perhaps the true numbers should be counted including who has control of the votes) any action may be further damaging to our investment.
    Some posters have lost the ability to realise that they are individuals with the power to vote Y/N. We are not a riotous mob looking for any excuse to draw our swords and fill the streets with blood.
    Our concerns should be raised, documented and presented in an orderly manner. I am not totally impressed with the SP However we have had our say last meeting and based on what is my understanding, we potentially do not have the support.
    I believe a lot of the information posted on here is posturing and potentially destined for failure.

Cheers,
    G2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.