MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

I find it quite interesting that th eTA experts come out of the...

1. 2,677 Posts.
    I find it quite interesting that th eTA experts come out of the wood work with the 'retrace' theories etc. Charts are great, but ignore the fundemental changes that have occurred that make previous figures irrelevent. as has been indicated the china resources while known have now been confirmed but more importantly appraised upwards significantly. The other fundemtal is the 100% ownership of the south african resource. While nothing is proved yet, indicative signs indicate otherwise. Let alone proving gloucster (which is something that seems to have dropped off the radar for many)

to say there is a retrace based on charts is extremely dangerous basis to basis your trading around.

personally, the re-rating is slowly being realised to not only MPO but the CSG sector generally. i ve had 5 to 10 weeks of my expected gains in the last week or so, so I cant complain.

Dudes just remember charts can not predict the future, they are only a tool to be used and adjusted to reflect changes in circumstances and sorry to say this but many of the chartists are mere ameauters and may get misleading or misintrept results, so be careful with a stock like MPO at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.