ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Just a photo?

1. 126 Posts.
    Just a photo?

Just a photo? I think not.

Let's take a moment to reflect on the current situation.

From the Indian side, to begin with, we have Prime Minister Modi, who has often announced his desire to provide cheap electricity and improved infrastructure to everyone. He has also announced to the world that he intends to make environmental improvements. I have no doubt Mr Modi's cabinet meetings include questions to his ministers about "what progress have you made", and I would pity any minister who reports "sorry Mr Modi, no progress"

Then there are the chairmen of 2 multi billion dollar companies, who have both announced that they are working with ESI. Behind these chairmen are shareholders, (including major shareholder the Indian Gov't), and I have no doubt that these shareholders are demanding to know what progress has been made.

Then there's our very own Ashley, who has announced that we are working towards a tripartite agreement, and behind Ashley, there's a multitude of shareholders who are wanting to know what progress has been made.

There is pressure mounting from all sides to get this over the line. As they say in show business - everyone will be a winner.
    Mr Modi will win.
    The minister who reports to Mr Modi will win
    The Chairman of NLC will win
    The Chairman of NMDC   will win.
    Ashley will win
    ESI will win
    And all of us shareholders will win.

So what's taking so long?

I believe it's because it's imperative that when the deal is signed, it's the right deal. It will be important that all stakeholders come out looking good.

So I believe this photo is an opportunity to let ALL the interested stakeholders, from Mr Modi down, know what's happening. It's not just a happy snap - it is being widely distributed specifically to let all stakeholders know that we're working on this, and making progress.

It's coming, and when it does, we'll all be winners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.