ADY 0.00% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

Guy's , Do not underestimate the future for Lithium compounds...

1. 702 Posts.

Guy's , Do not underestimate the future for Lithium compounds and metal. The future of new technologies will need significant amounts of Lithium. The new series of vehicles both Hybrid and Fuel Cell need Lithium.

Electric Vehicle batteries made with lithium ion technology have excellent power to weight ratios and this will be extremely important for high efficiency light weight cars.

Hydrogen using fuel cells use up to 70% less fuel input for the equivelant output from a traditional car engine.

At this time Hydrogen needs to be compressed at very high pressure to be able to be used for automotive purposes. This is dangerous as in a collision a tank rupture would cause one almighty explosion.

Work is currently underway using a Lithium based / Host storage medium for Hydrogen. This is a low pressure system and is what the manufacturers are screaming for in order to offer fuel cell transport.

The U.S government is fundind to the tune of $1.2 billion to get this technology up and running, they can see the cost of oil /gas being a huge problem to the USA who is a net energy importer.

Do not take your eyes off the Lithium train as I see a huge future in this technology.

Lithium is also used in fast breeder reactors, you can research this on the web. Looks like Lithium is one hell of an important commodity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Want to be a Billionaire? Turn Hindsight into Foresight!
    Open Tips for ADY: 2 This post has not been graded.

ASX:ADY re: You know tour research is good when,
    Post #1452 by: Gemini Reads: 33 Position: Unknown Report Abuse 24-08-2005 11:12
    IP 60.240.xxx.xxx

Stockboy, you are putting a lot of emphasis on ADY's lithium play recently.

If you are correct, and Lithium will be ADY's next big venture with many profit $ attached with it, then surely with the iron ore and other projects ADY are about to start producing (and selling), the sp here is extremely undervalued.

The sp went to 24c on no lithium news earlier this year. I know you have some tips in play on this site, but what do youreally think the potential is for the ADY sp by 31/12/2005 when you take all things into account and a p/e ratio of 10 say?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dyor.... Gemini
    Average Post Grade Awarded: A+

Grade This Post : A+AA-BCDEF

ASX:ADY re: You know tour research is good when,
    Post #1454 by: StockHopper Reads: 22 Position: Unknown Report Abuse 24-08-2005 11:38
    IP 211.28.xxx.xxx

Gemini, "stockboy" ? Really, I know that I have been giving a rap and a half to lithium but my research tells me that this will be the big mover for ADY very shortly.
    Lithium is about as abundant as Copper and is 34 on the scale. I see large price increases to Lithium due to the fact large quantities will be needed to help with conserving fossil fuels and reducing carbon emissions.

Iron Ore shipments ? These are just self evident and need no research, comes under the heading of No-Brainer in terms of increasing the market cap.

I am researching the Sulphates market at the moment, This will be a big money earner as South America currently import most of their Sulphates.

The share price at the end of December? A lot higher than now, like you said the run to .25 was missing a lot of the current projects .

I would say that based on the current timelines we could see a share price of around $2.00+ around mid 2008 Not a bad compound return if you sell the peaks and buy the dips.

Want to be a Billionaire? Turn Hindsight into Foresight!
    Open Tips for ADY: 2 This post has not been graded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $3.972K 397.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1592171 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 252740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.