Well , Its rather intersting isnt it ? Now I cant remember the...

1. 3,791 Posts.

Well , Its rather intersting isnt it ? Now I cant remember the particular poster , and Im certainly not going to waste my time looking it up

But we were told that ALL property would certainly collapse by 30 th March 2010 .

To say this particular poster annoyed me ..is an understatement . The tone of the post was as if all was " factual " , I took it up with him/ her ..but unfortunately speaking generally on hotcopper property you are simply wasting your time .

How many times to we have to go over this nonsense ? How difficult is it to be neither a Bull nor a Bear ? .. Its great to see " reasoned debate " ..but completely ridiculous " statements of fact " are just pushing the whole thing too far .

By the way ..from memory ..the minimun drop by March 31 ST ..was 30 % , but should be 40 % .. lol

Well , lets just see ..But I for one am SICK of reading some of these statements , especially when made in such a " black and white " manner ..

What an absolute waste of space ..then a poster still must be a BULL or a BEAR ..complete joke to be honest .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.