Wow ..how quickly some forget ! ..unreal I advised the poster at...

1. 3,791 Posts.
    Wow ..how quickly some forget ! ..unreal

I advised the poster at the time that he/she was making a " statement " ..making a statement as some form of " fact " ..a post I had a great problem with .

The Date for the crash was 31 st March ..( at the latest ) .

Now for those who say , things along the lines of ..THE POSTER HASNT BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE ..let me tell you there were a whole lot of you all over him/her when he/she was posting .

Now ..I would suggest ..and I live in Melbourne , and have been involved with property for many years ( boring another declaration ) ..Its JUST A LITTLE UNLIKELY with 87 % clearance rates , as stated by another poster ..that there will be a 50% crash in 10 days ..

Thats what was said , Im sick of all this stuff just going around and around ..I was merely drawing attention , to the fact that everyone who owns a house / or houses ..has an incredible problem in 10 days ..

If this poster is not around ..I encourage all to follow the advice of Dr Dan ..you wont make money , but you can call meetings together and tell each other how CORRECT you are ...

Unfortunately , even when the market flattens ..you would never enter anyhow .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.