just a reminder the sky falls in ,11 days left, page-5

1. 4,557 Posts.
    Cripes I forgot about that deadline what a shame the property I just purchased settles 9th April and the cooling off period has passed so I`m screwed :)

So I`m going to lose 30 or 40 percent soon wow bummer oh well easy come easy go

Let`s look at the positives

I paid cash removing money from the stockmarket which I believe is in for a hard time for the next 3 years

I picked an area that has a great climate low unemployment has just had a water pipeline completed from Wivenhoe to alleviate water shortage

In this area if you look hard enough you can find reasonably priced homes on good size land in leafy streets lots and lots of parkland no high rises and very few unit blocks about

The area has massive infrastructure planned

The place is a magnet for those wanting a tree change and each weekend the decent properties have been getting snapped up real quick

Baby boomers looking for a quiet place to retire will flood here from Brisbane in the future IMO

And yes I was one of the ones thumbing up property bearish contributing posts but as I now own one I have magically turned neutral lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.