Yeah let them have the Triton forum and any cheap shares they...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Yeah let them have the Triton forum and any cheap shares they can shake, if people want to give them oxygen fine.

The funny part is...Why is Guru and Haggs so interested in what we have to say? What are their plans for such massive holdings? Doom and gloom or VA?

For a couple of so called swinging dic#s they seem awfully concerned with my opinion? Obviously stalking my profile lol.

Taking a Tesla for a drive is definitely on the to do list...Sounds great, glad you had the chance...I'm personally really excited about the prospect of owning an electric car inside a decade and they are going to go gang busters shortly if the current investment and sentiment is any indication.

I don't think VA is on the cards either...I think Jinan will come to the party in their own interests and in turn ours.

Triton has great assets and if Jinan don't jump on this soon than they might find another interested party is taking us to the prom but BS aside I think the relationship is good and it will get done.

Enjoy your weekend.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.