My response and some questions for you:Assuming the "gold...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2905
    My response and some questions for you:

Assuming the "gold standard" RCT could have been done, where would patients have been recruited from? Would they have come from the centres where Ryoncil has been used in an EAP?

I never said you said Reach2 was "successful". I used the same phrase from the editorial in the NEJM because it clearly showed the challenges of running a trial in a condition without confounding factors. Would MSB's design have been allowed a crossover?

Wouldn't they have to trial Ryoncil against something approved and therefore Ruxolitinib? Do you think parents or an adult patient would be OK with giving informed consent where there was a 50% chance of having severe GI symptoms and being randomized to a tablet in a RCT without a crossover?

You don't appear to know much about acute GvHD and entirely dismiss the perspective of the patient (rightly or wrongly, many of them DO see physicians as having caused their suffering.) You and others on the forum appear determined to force a failing metric, one acknowledged to be failing by one of the most highly respected and cited medical researchers, onto the most heterogeneous condition it's possible to get. Ryoncil targets steroid-refractory aGvHD. There's even differing diagnoses among BMT centres as to what steroid-refractory is.

"But I also think you are ignorant of some basic science and biological realities about viruses and vaccines and cell biology generally so that you attribute to your fellow humans bad judgement when in cases of medicine and science they too are ignorant and doing their best in some cases"

Your comment doesn't even make sense. You say I'm ignorant about much of biology (absolutely true - I don't have a science background - which is why I read and listen to ones I respect such as Jessica Rose, the group that calls itself amidwesterndoctor, Emeritus Professor Robert Clancy who are doing their best to teach and explain in terms laypeople can understand) and because of my ignorance I attribute bad judgement to my fellow humans when they too are ignorant?

I'm not calling bad judgement. My objection is to medical professionals and those who pride themselves on a high level of education not taking the time to even look. That's a choice. I've only researched the mRNA drugs and the problems with the original clinical trials were obvious from the get go. It was very clear (and Pfizer say this themselves) that their vaccine could only ever have benefited the individual. Yet we have witnessed the mass stupidity and cruelty of forcing people to repeatedly enrol in a real-world clinical trial (the TGA makes this clear) to save their jobs.

I know the basics, that T cell response, not antibodies, is more protective and these drugs failed their clinical trials in terms of the objective marker of efficacy (as the FDA made clear). It beggars belief that a product with negative efficacy in all-cause mortality could be forced onto the population, including babies as young as six months, and in light of clear evidence of harms from the original clinical trials.

I put a link to an interview with Emeritus Professor Robert Clancy who explains the problems with the mRNA vaccines if you'd care to refute any of it. I put a link also to the evidence (including an interview with an investigator) to the harms that occurred on the original clinical trials. Surely, at the very least you'd investigate these before rolling out to the population? How is that proper science? How is that ethical?

I don't doubt you have a lot of knowledge about cells and biology but I doubt you know enough to fully understand the complexities of the human body.

https://rumble.com/v25hl0a-science-problems-with-mrna-vaccine.html
    https://www.midwesterndoctor.com/p/what-really-happened-inside-the-covid

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.