HDR hardman resources limited

just a theory ..., page-20

1. 8,880 Posts.
    Hi Kahuna
    Nice job, I too like everyone else have a theory as to why the SP dived, simple but makes sense, here it is.

During the early and mid months of this year HDR had a stellar rise in the SP, and everyone wanted in, the exact reason for the rise was not clear at the time but it was then announced that Fidelity had bought an extraordinary amount of shares and had been the driving force behind the rise.
    Now the exact reason for the purchase will never be known by us mortals but it may have been to ride the "likely tidal wave" of what appeared at the time to be 3 very good prospects, they were given further confidence when they considered the previuos success rate at Mauritania.
    Now we all know that other insto's bought in on Fidelity's coat tails and to me it is likely that some had a atrategy motion on the books to sell after the Last of the "wildcat wells" weather successful or not, in other words it was a straight out "educated" punt.
    I beleive that this occured and it is what started the downward spiral.
    We will know in a few days when we get a "major shareholders" announcement.
    Just a theory, I too am not giving advice, just passing on my theory, do your own research and read the disclaimer below.
    Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.