HDR hardman resources limited

just a theory ..., page-47

1. 1,006 Posts.
    Thank you one and all.

It is just a theory and quiet possibly wrong.
    Just some food for thought.

As Phillip_K said the more brilliant it appears on the suface the more brilliantly it actually appears in the end.

I love it. Not a big fan of this type of theory either.
    In an information vacum with conflicting actions to reports which conflict again to presentations, it is anyones call.

Without accurate and complete information it is the only logical conclusion I personally could come to.

Butcherano, great new stuff. If they are limited to 12% for fields with production under 75,000 BPD, that explains why not the 16%. Having only what was released for us the dear public to go on, could only go on the release on the AIM admission. If correct it explains a lot to me and if a fact changes my theory by a bit but not much. Source of funding still remains as well as WPL/HDR presentations confirming production to go ahead.

Grandnegus, thanks for the info. Pre this years actual drill but is some indication however.

Thanks for the gold star I am blushing. Thanks for the other comments as well.

Again I would point out the focus is not between WPL/HDR and the governement, but who financed the goverments slice. I am very sure the goverment is fully informed. I would be surprise if it was not.

Whether Stirling was an approved provider or not, the fact remains that it was an oil company that provided the finance. Since Stirling now owns Fusion who already is a partner but only for a very small size it just begs the question. Were any other oil companies waiting in the wings ? Was the backing of the governments buying a surprise to the other partners ?
    I am not sure we will ever know the answer to this.

But the number one biggest and most important point behind the whole theory is that WPL, whilst no official announcement has been made , in relation to tiof WPL is now talking production. So too also is HDR and with both estimated production numbers and some sort of a timetable.

This by far was the message I thought was most important. As for the rest, pure conjecture, but it explains a hell of a lot in my own mind if some of the multi national oil companies are attempting to get a back door in through offering finance for the goverment to take up its entitlement, let alone Sterling. I don't know which is the case. However it explains to me how both big partners can now be indicating production and development and provide a timetable and production levels without the field being declared commercial and the actual size also announced. It is the cart before the horse.

Please re read my disclaimers in the previous posts three times. I shall be taking a break from posting for a while after the weekend effort on the "Value of HDR without Mauritania" and my pet "theory".

If I can leave you with this, I am not so stupid to think this will have any effect on HDR longer term. It means nothing. Either tiof is large or not, nothing I can say will change this fact. In time the real size will come out and at least some of my pie in the sky theory will either be debased or confirmed.

Since I am sure this will be read by the appropriate parties, I do have one wish along with the rest of us.
    Not for the price to rocket, just a simple one, information. Be that what it may, share goes up or down, just some information.

Good luck to all. I shall watch in silence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.