HDR hardman resources limited

re: just a theory ... kahuna kahuna and all,...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    re: just a theory ... kahuna kahuna and all, hardmano,

Interesting theory kahuna but I am sceptical. WPL's reluctance to share detailed info is at best unexplained - what is clear is that it does not suit them at this moment.

I believe from my experiences, that at very senior levels, personnel:1. First save their own behind 2. Second on list are friends and mates 3. Third priority is company 4. Fourth instos. The rest can jump. So, if anything, lack of info has more to do with survival first.
    WPL takeover is not the only scary scenario; any significant shareholding with assistance of Shell can force changes to top management. Hence a balancing game.

Secondly, in any country even if politically unstable or third world, personnel running the day to day show are generally competent. That their judgement is overruled by the politicians is another matter. WPL will be dealing with suitably qualified and experienced personnel and doubt very much that they can keep the Mauritanian officials in the dark.

This does not, in any way, affect the intrinsic value of HDR, long term. Oil, gas has been found and potential for further finds still remains. I for one value HDR at more than the current SP and bought some more today! At last buy, $1.35, I thought I have enough of one stock - but looked too good to me.

Clearly others have different valuations based on their own assumptions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.