HDR hardman resources limited

Great post Kahuna...Hardmano took the words out of my mouth.. i...

1. 231 Posts.
    Great post Kahuna...

Hardmano took the words out of my mouth.. i too remember everyone complaining about the lack of infomation and the extreme conservative views of WPL prior to ENI bailing out... Again this was done to enable the JV partners to veto a bid for ENI's stake at the same price (which was a bargain).. subsequent to that when a lot more infomation was made public everyone forgave WPL and even applauded this tactic...

Kahuna, I too think there is more to this than we know.. I'll give the benefit of the doubt to WPL... I dont think WPL will make a takeover bid for HDR at this stage because it will be hostile...

I think what hardman need more than anything at this stage is to start looking at uganda and proving up reserves there.. this will buffer any negative impacts on exploration failures..

I am starting to think Ted resigned for reason not known to us.. maybe he was the only one not willing to be conserative in his views on Mauritanias potential... maybe thats why he also sold because he knew WPL would talk it down so it was an opportune time for him... if he believed in its potential why would he sell half his stake in it... you cant tell me he needed the cash.. he already excersied some options and sold the shares last year.. enough for a few years in retirement at least...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.